Monday, March 7, 2011

DIVA 5K Run

Saturday, we had our 5K run and the results were posted today!

  • There were 702 women running (it was a women-only race)
  • My time was 32:56 (minutes!)
  • I came in 139th out of 702
  • I came in 33rd out of 120 in my age group (25-29)
  • I was 11:53 minutes behind the leader

It was super windy, but I still had a decent run time. I had a great time with the girls! Hope we can do it again!

photo

Before the race: Leslie (Lisa’s friend), Karen, Me, Lisa

photo (2)

After the race. We went out to eat at Cheddar’s and then took a picture outside. We were all handed a tiara, a feather boa and a rose as we entered the stadium.

I had a great time and am looking forward to our next one!

2 comments:

soccermom10 said...

start thinking about the S.A. half!

Joanne said...

Boo! Why do I have to live so far away? I want to run like a Diva, too! ;-) So proud of you!