Monday, December 13, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

We’ll all be at home this week and we have our first Christmas of the year on Saturday. I really can’t believe it’s already Christmas!

Here’s what’s on the menu this week:

  • Murphy’s Hot Hamburger; Potato spears; Greens
  • Mexican casserole; Salad
  • Hamburger patties in mushroom gravy; Brown rice; Greens
  • Drip beef sandwiches; fried okra

I feel like I’ve been in a culinary rut, so I’ve decided to use recipes I received as wedding shower gifts. I’ll use one new recipe every week until I’ve used them all. There are really only five or so that I haven’t tried yet, but this will be a good push to try something new!

The new recipes this week are the Mexican casserole (shower) and Drip beef sandwiches (who else, The Pioneer Woman!). I’m really looking forward to those sandwiches!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Kate said...

WE WANT PICTURES OF ELIZABETH!!!
WE WANT PICTURES OF ELIZABETH!!!
WE WANT PICTURES OF ELIZABETH!!!
WE WANT PICTURES OF ELIZABETH!!!
And of the new door!!!

Sorry for the tantrum.