Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Elizabeth Fix

We have been very busy. I realize I say that a lot. But we have! Just this afternoon, we got back home from working in The Valley. Elizabeth has become quite the traveler! Not always a happy one…but I guess that’s why Aunt Kate let her have her portable DVD player.

Here are a few pictures of Elizabeth “working” at our Chinese Tallow site.

IMG_6799

See the dirt face? She’s hard at work!

IMG_6810

Elizabeth next to the trees. They’re huge!

IMG_6812

Checking things out.

IMG_6816

Climbing up…

IMG_6817

Really, Momma? So many pictures??

IMG_6818

She’s got her arms up in the air saying, “Big Girl!”

IMG_6906

I keep my baseball cap on my chair at the dining table and Elizabeth likes to put it on…

IMG_6912

…and take it off!

IMG_6913

Silly!

IMG_6914

Off…

IMG_6917

…On!

IMG_6918

This went on for quite a while while I snapped pictures. She was just having a good time giggling!

IMG_6921

Just thought y’all could use some pictures to get your Elizabeth Fix!

Have a great week!

4 comments:

Cecilia said...

Too cute!

Joanne said...

I just can't get enough of that cutie pie (even when she's all grubby and sweaty looking)! Will y'all be around for the Westphalia Picnic (that weekend)? We'll be home, and would love to see y'all!

Sara said...

We'll have just been home for the Cyclone Picnic, so we'll have to see...What weekend is the Westphalia picnic?

We would love to see y'all, too!

Joanne said...

It's October 10. We're having our 15th (YIKES) high school reunion on Saturday night (the 9th) at the Oscar Store, so we'll be in for the weekend. We happend to have no school that Monday for a teacher work day, so we'll get to stay and visit, and won't have to leave until Monday! I know it's a lot of travelling for y'all, too. If you're there, we'd love to see you. If not, I understand!