Friday, August 6, 2010

Elizabeth

Since I have neglected to post this week, I’ll put up a few pictures of Elizabeth to make it up to you!

IMG_6601

Helping Momma cook!

IMG_6603 

IMG_6605

Reaching for the pecans…again!

IMG_6606 

IMG_6647

Climbing on the monkey bars…no help!

IMG_6648 

IMG_6649

Swing! This about gave me a heart attack the first time I saw her do this!!

IMG_6652

Wing, again, pwease, Momma!

IMG_6672

Curled up on the floor like a cocoon! She was still sleepy this morning!

We hope you all had a good week…we did! Have a great weekend and I’ll work on some post for next week-promise!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Love it! Her smile in that first picture is so sweet! We miss y'all!

Karen said...

I love, love, love all the pictures! Especially the cheeks in the first one!