Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Community Crossroads

I'm going to be on television.

Say, what? Excuse me, did I hear you correctly? Me? Are you sure?

Yes, I have received a request/invitation from our local news station, specifically Jennifer Gayle, to be on the weekend program called Community Crossroads.

Nervous, anyone?

I spoke with Jennifer this morning and she sounds very nice. She's my favorite news anchor. I'd watch her all of the time, except she's on at Sunrise. My clock very rarely needs those early, early A.M. hours. And, luckily, the taping is at Noon tomorrow, so I won't need to see sunrise tomorrow, either!

I'll let you know how it goes. I have to go pick out something to wear that doesn't blend in with my skin.

Oh, help.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Wow, how exciting! I wish I could see it. What are you going to talk about?

Sara said...

Whoops! I was so excited that I forgot to say that I'm talking about Farmers Market!

I'll probably talk about vendors and what types of produce we have and seasonal items.

I'm going to ask if the interview will be online. If it's not, maybe I can get a copy of it. I'd like to have it to show Elizabeth one day!

Joanne said...

How fun! I'd love to see it, too, Ms. Movie Star!

Karen said...

I thought that you weren't doing the Farmers Market this year?

Sara said...

I'm not selling at Farmers Market, but I'm still President of the Farmers Market Association. That's why I did the show.