Monday, February 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I'm pretty sure this week we should all be at home, so it's back to an entire week of meals. Oh, wait, I just remembered that I have a dinner date with my MIL and Aunt tonight, so-after tonight-we'll be home the rest of the week, I think... Here's what's on the menu this week:

  • Salisbury Steak; Egg Noodles; Fresh Broccoli from the garden
  • Oatmeal Meatballs; Brown Rice; Fresh Spinach and Zen Greens Salad with fresh tomatoes (all from the garden)
  • Fajitas; Spanish Rice; Pico de Gallo (from The Pioneer Woman's cookbook, yum, yum!)
  • Ribs in the Crockpot; White Rice; Canned Green Beans
Daddy said that there would be a calf ready sometime in March, so I'm working on eating just what's in our freezer. This should make for some interesting weeks of nothing but ground beef! Haha...I hope I'm kidding!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

ChrissyK said...

Oh my, I remember those days of "nothing left but the ground beef!" I came across a cookbook about 10 years ago from Taste of Home called oddly enough "The Ground Beef Cookbook". You are more than welcome to borrow it, there are some real tasty, real easy dinners in it. My "meat and veggies, country boy" husband liked them all. Let me know, and I can send it with Stephen.