Monday, October 19, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

This week is already off to a busy start. Elizabeth & I both had appointments today (annual eye exam for me and 18 month well-child for her), Travis was out of town, and then Elizabeth & I rode with Travis to return a tractor. (We're driving as I type.) So I haven't had a lot of time to think about this week's menu, but here's what we're having (tentatively).

  • T-bone steaks (grilled, they've been marinating now for two days in the fridge, so they should be fantastic), fresh green beans from the garden, fried squash from the garden
  • Chicken...maybe chicken spaghetti?
  • Oatmeal Meatballs, mashed potatoes, more squash (since we have it coming out of our ears!)
Let's see how far those meals get us this week. We'll be gone for the weekend at a reunion, so I'm not worried about having too many left overs.

Have a great week!

No comments: