Monday, October 19, 2009

Farmer E

Saturday, while Travis was harvesting test plots for work, Elizabeth & I re-staked and flagged all of the plots. I knew we would be out for a few hours, so I brought some of her favorite toys and turned the truck bed into a mini play ground. She really likes hanging out back there and she can always see me, so she's never scared that I'm gone. I even brought a blanket so she could lie down (that never happened!) and so we could have a place to eat lunch.

I thought she was adorable in her little overalls!

There was a cow eyeing our peanut butter & jelly sandwiches!

Gotta wash up in the water trough!

She likes exploring the tractor under supervision, it has so many neat things. She'll sit on the seat and "drive" it, too. Of course, the engine is off!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

She is so cute in those overalls! I think it's hilarious that she seems to wear that pink & green shirt every day you pull out the camera! Don't worry - it was my favorite, too! She's just so stinkin' adorable!