Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Family Reunion

Sunday, we had a family reunion for Travis' family. We didn't have to leave super early since the meal didn't start until 2 p.m., so Travis and Elizabeth decided to have a little fun on the couch. I thought it was so funny that she actually put her feet up to his!

Elizabeth and Grandma looking in the fish pond at the sole goldfish. I wasn't aware that there would be an accessible water source at the location. Luckily, I did bring a change of clothes (the ever so popular green and pink striped shirt). Do you see the little evil grin on her face? How fast do you think we had to use the change of clothes?

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha (evil baby laugh). I'm planning my plunge into the deep.

All wet. Aunt Barbara was there to help!

Changing clothes in the trunk.

Our "close" family hanging out on the porch right before it was time to leave.

We all had a good time at the reunion. It was nice to see some of the family that lives further away. And, other than the dip in the fish pond, Elizabeth was a good girl! Let's see if we can have a repeat of good behavior at the reunion coming up this weekend!

2 comments:

Kate said...

All of the pics are too cute! I love this years halloween t-shirt!

Joanne said...

What a stinker - I love it!