Friday, August 7, 2009

Super Cutie

Elizabeth was dressed so cute in some hand-me-down shirt and sweat pants (thanks Megan and Hannah) that I couldn't resist taking a couple of pictures of Elizabeth. Here she is posing on our guest bed.

And here she is showing off her new skill: climbing the dining room chairs and standing on them to get to anything and everything that's on the dining table. Bad news!

And unrelated to the clothes, Travis took a picture of Elizabeth & I reading our books. She does like to read...just like me!




2 comments:

Joanne said...

Look at that little cutie! The picture of the two of you reading together is so sweet! I'm glad that Meg and Hannah's old clothes still have a little life in them! Elizabeth's adorable!

Kelli said...

Let me know when it's time for a Nana visit. I work next week, but I don't have anything scheduled after the 19th. Elizabeth's just getting so big! Plus, I have some goodies for her from my trip to Canton & Sea World.