Friday, August 21, 2009

Elizabeth

As I have been cleaning, sorting, and throwing things out before they come into the house from the garage, Elizabeth has been "helping" with the process. I came to my box of jackets and winter gear and just had to find out what my beanie would look like on her! Turns out, she looks like a thug headed to raid my room!

Ah ha! I caught her! Luckily, those drawers are empty.

One Sunday afternoon, she was trying to figure out how to put Travis's socks on. He helped her out and I snapped a shot.

Playing with Daddy's socks really wore her out. She fell asleep across my legs. It's still ok to "nap while they're napping", right? Hehe.

Her first peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Mine!

Ok, Daddy can have a bite...but just one!

This past Saturday, Travis's cousin had a wedding reception. This is the first time Elizabeth has encountered bubbles! I'm not sure if she liked them or not.




Woo, woo, Hollywood! My parents came on Sunday and brought Elizabeth some goodies! A new Sea World shirt, pink clogs, and new bracelets! (She already had the sunglasses.)


She's getting to be such a big girl! She now loves shoes and repeatedly brings them to Travis and me to put them on her so she can go outside. She loves the outdoors, too, and will go outside rain or shine. Maybe one day it will rain so she will have a nice yard to play in!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

She's always cute, of course, but those pictures with her first PB&J are too cute! I can't believe how big she's getting!