Saturday, June 6, 2009

Graduation Ceremonies & Two Tons of Steel

Momma had a night out tonight!! I presented a scholarship at Industrial High School in Vanderbilt for the Czech Society and then headed to El Campo to hear Two Tons of Steel. I'd never heard of them before, but they were really good! As I was presenting my scholarship, Travis, his brothers, and one of their friends cruised Vanderbilt in search of food...they didn't find any! So we headed on to El Campo and ate where the concert was...Greek Brothers. The food was excellent as were the Apple Martinis!

The concert was great and we had a fun time. We're now on our way back home to pick up Sweet Baby Girl and head home. She's coming down with a little cold, so we've decided not to make the trip to Austin for the shower, so I've got Market early in the morning...hopefully I can get at least a little sleep tonight!

No comments: