Sunday, June 28, 2009

Farmers Market

We had another record-breaking day at FM!! Not only did we bring in the most money, but it was also the hottest day that we've ever been out there. (Some records are not fun to break!) Travis & Elizabeth came out to help set up and get me through the opening rush, but then they took off for home. It was just too hot to have Sweet Baby Girl out there any longer. I didn't have a chance to take a picture or even look around much when FM opened, but Travis said that there were few people at other vendors and our table had a line of people waiting! Wow, I couldn't believe it!

As much as I like our garden and going to Market (yes, I really do like it, I just don't like having to get up so early!), FM will end the season on July 11 and I'm ready for it! Market will take Saturday, July 4th off, so next week I'll only go on Thursday. Then the last week, I will go on Tuesday and Saturday as I normally do. I'm looking forward to spending the evenings at my own house and out of the heat! We might keep a few things up for a little longer past FM closing, but the majority will come out.

I hope you all have a good week!

No comments: