Thursday, April 30, 2009

Painting Update

Yesterday afternoon, Lori came over to play with Elizabeth for a couple of hours so I could get some more painting done in the closets. Everything has one coat of paint and half of the closets have two. I painted until I ran out of paint, so it's back to The Home Depot I go! I think I'll need at least two more gallons, one just to finish all of the closets and the other to paint Elizabeth's room. I never thought I'd go through so much, three gallons used already! Since I'm out of white, I think I'll start in the guest bedroom with the wall color. That way maybe I can make one trip for more instead of going every time I run out of something. I don't have any pictures of the closets, yet, it's not that interesting!


I am posting some pictures of Elizabeth & Travis from the other day. We had just eaten and they were so full they just had to lay on the floor for a minute! There's also a picture of Elizabeth in her new dress Great Grandpa & Grandma Schigut gave her for her birthday. She wore it to church last Sunday and these pictures were taken at 7 a.m., so she wasn't really a happy camper about posing. This one is the only one where she wasn't crying and trying to leap off of the couch!






No comments: